Cytomic The Glue Dynamics Processor 1.3.19 [Mac & PC] Full Torrent
Cytomic The Glue Dynamics Processor 1.3.19 [Mac & PC] With Complete Library Here!
Cytomic The Glue Free is a high-quality model, the emulation of which is based on a hybrid of the bus compressors of the series SSL 4000 E and G, but with the addition of some additional functions. It uses the same high-quality algorithms that are used in the original schemes but optimized for real-time use. The plugin is fast and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Additional features include a superfast attack time of 0.01 ms and a Range knob that slows down the compression to create incredibly natural attacks and limits the maximum compression level. Also included is support for the sidechain and a configurable sidechain high-pass filter.
Overview of Cytomic The Glue Latest:
The Glue Vst Free is based on the highly acclaimed SSL bus compressor. Schematics from the SSL E‑series bus compressor have been used to build the digital model, but instead of modelling the non‑linearity of the VCAs, a ‘perfect’ VCA has been modelled, which makes The Glue Mac Free sound more like the modern SSL XLogic G‑series compressor. During the process of creation, and XLogic hardware unit was used to compare and tweak the performance of the plug‑in. The two pretty much share the same settings except that there are additional attack and release settings in the plug‑in, along with a high‑pass sidechain filter, Dry/Wet control, and compression Range control.
The classic three‑step ratio knob is positioned in the middle of the interface, and at its 2:1 setting a relatively subtle soft‑knee compression is applied. At 4:1, the compression becomes more obvious, and at 10:1, The Glue is basically a peak limiter. The attack settings range from 0.01 to 30 milliseconds (the fastest setting is not present in the original hardware). As for the release settings, they range from 0.1 to 1.2 seconds, with the classic auto‑release at the clockwise extreme. Threshold and make‑up gain is represented by two knobs but, more interestingly, there is a compression range knob, which limits the maximum amount of compression applied, regardless of the other settings.
The side‑chain EQ is a gentle 6dB/octave filter with a cutoff frequency that can be set from zero to 2000Hz, and it can be applied to the internal signal or an external side‑chain signal. When you press the external side‑chain button, the plug‑in reports one or two extra inputs — depending on whether it is set up for mono or stereo processing — making it possible to use any signal to control the compressor. Unfortunately, the VST3 standard is not yet supported, so the success of setting up an external side‑chain very much depends on the DAW host and its ability to route audio in a flexible way. To catch overshooting transient peaks, there is a peak clipper available with zero attack and release time, and with a fixed infinite ratio and medium knee. It’s basically a fixed waveshaper that is linear up to ‑2dB, has a smooth curve to ‑0.5dB, and is then horizontal. The topmost compression meter displays the depth of compression in an RMS-level fashion, and clicking the display will show the amount of peak compression too.
Why Can Use Cytomic The Glue Free Download:
During the test period, I used The Glue on a bunch of different instruments and group channels, with great success. One of my mixing projects had four different bass guitar tracks mixed into one mono group channel, and The Glue helped me to even out the levels of the different bass tones without introducing any compression artifacts. On the same project I was able to tighten up the lead dubs and choirs without losing any punch, which was a nice surprise. Normally I would resort to softer limiting to even things out, but that requires great care and tweaking in order to avoid losing some impact. The Glue made it easy because of its ability to handle both transients and prolonged energy bursts with transparency and clarity. Just a tad of drum bus compression made the drums sit together without losing the thud of the kick or the smack of the snare, and I was able to mix the cymbals and hi‑hat louder in the mix without them taking over the show. Sometimes I just needed a gentle touch of compression, and the Range control made it possible by limiting the compression to a few decibels.
Using the Mix control, it’s possible to blend the uncompressed and compressed signals, thus producing parallel compression — a very effective way of adding energy without squashing the transients. I find it useful on drums and acoustic guitars when they need some extra energy, but it’s actually useful on most instruments: it’s just a matter of finding the right compression and balance between the compressed and uncompressed sounds.
During the test period, my only complaint was that browsing and loading of presets could be made better, because when the preset screen was open, the whole DAW interface locked up.
History of Changes:
• Fixed: (Win only) built against v140_xp SDK on for Windows 7 support
v1.3.19 (17 July 2017)
• Fixed: sidechain input broken with oversampling
v1.3.18 (7 July 2017)
• New: reduced oversampled latency to use the lowest possible to support current realtime and render
• New: added advanced setting to allow dynamic updating of latency when switching between realtime
and render – note: very few hosts support this, so this setting has to change
settings.xml config file
• Fixed: uninitialized variable in linear-phase oversampling
v1.3.17 (22 Jun 2017)
• Fixed: uninitialized variable in minimum and phase-phase oversample
• Note: switched to using VS2015 for Windows Builds to work around static c runtime shutdown
problems with the Juce library using VS2012
v1.3.16 (17 Jun 2017)
• New: minimum phase and oversampling
New: global CPU meter
v1.3.12 (16 Apr 2015)
• New: HiDPI support on Win
• Fixed: changed library calls so plugin loads on Win XP
• Fixed: more robust machine-id generation on Mac
V1.3.11 (8 Arp 2015)
• Fixed: Mono SC (side-chain) oversampling working again
v1.3.10 (6 Arp 2015)
• Fixed: presets from older versions now properly in Cubase song files
v1.3.9 (3 Arp 2015)
• Fixed: Win plugin will now load on machines without Visual Studio 2012 redistributable installed
• Fixed: Mac VST plugin now gets keyboard focus when
v1.3.8 (1 Arp 2015)
• Fixed: mono AU working in DP 7/8
v1.3.7 (30 Mar 2015)
• Fixed: mono VST version now working properly
• Fixed: redraw issues on resize of interface with VST version in Live on Mac
• Trying: removed PACE signing on VST builds to see if
getting Studio One v2 on Win 8 and Cubase 6.5 on Win 7 to be recognized.
v1.3.6 (26 Mar 2015)
• Fixed: better generation of auth machine ids on Windows to avoid clashes without salt
v1.3.5 (25 Mar 2015)
• Fixed: AAX mono plugin id so mono RTAS tracks translate over to the AAX plugin
• Fixed: Windows AAX library now built on XP SDK, so plugin loads on XP machines again
• Fixed: removed salt from machine-id so reformat of machine will not trigger a new auth
v1.3.4 (23 Mar 2015)
• Fixed: transient behaviour returned to null with old version
• Fixed: added back shift key modifier for fine movement of drag and mouse wheel
v1.3.3 (21 Mar 2015)
• Fixed: saved Attacked and / or it’s leaving the default
• Fixed: double click on ring labels of Attack, Ratio, and Release now working again
v1.3.2 (20 Mar 2015)
• Fixed: host bypass and plugin power button now work again
v1.3.1 (20 Mar 2015)
• New: fully scalable user interface
• New: retina display support on Mac
• New: AAX Native version
• New: password protected copy protection to support code signing and AAX
- Very convincing bus compression.
- It provides ‘the glue’ on a variety of instruments.
- Very affordable.
- No support for VST3 side‑chaining.
The Glue is based on the legendary SSL bus compressor and makes a mighty fine job of performing transparent bus compression. Compared to similar plug‑ins, it’s more transparent but without sounding flat or boring. It’s kind of a ‘more of everything’ compressor, and at a great price too.
- The Glue
- V 1.3.12 (VSTi/AAX)
- Windows 7,8 and 10
- Instructions: attached
Cytomic The Glue Dynamics Processor 1.3.19 [Mac & PC] Download Link is given below: